University of Essex Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is open to international students from the African Union eligible for a scholarship of £4,000.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
University of Essex’s commitment revolves around two pillars: delivering exceptional teaching and conducting top-notch research. Placing student success at the core of our mission, we ensure that individuals from diverse backgrounds achieve remarkable results, equipping them to flourish in their future endeavors.
Established in 1963, the University of Essex, located in Essex, England, is a public research university. It welcomed its inaugural students in 1964 and obtained its Royal Charter in 1965. The university’s motto, “Thought the harder, heart the keener,” is derived from the Anglo-Saxon poem, The Battle of Maldon.
University of Essex Scholarship Summary
University of Essex Scholarship Details:
The University of Essex Scholarship is for international students from a member state of the African Union and are self-funding undergraduate studies. You could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your first year’s tuition fee.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on your country of domicile and fee status that you submit on your application for your place at Essex.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Essex 2024 Scholarship
To be considered for the University of Essex:
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self funded.
- Students must be ordinarily resident (see below for the definition of ordinary residence) in a
member country of the African Union.
- Students must register for the first year (Year 1) of a full-time undergraduate degree at the
University of Essex in October 2024-25.
- UCAS applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 12 July 2024. Applicants that
become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible. Direct Applicants must accept their offer by 12 July 2024.
- The award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study (Year1) at undergraduate level in 2024-25 only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
Courses leading to the award of a Diploma of Higher Education, Bachelors Degree, Integrated Masters (four years)
Benefits of University of Essex 2024 Scholarship
The scholarship will provide a £4,000 paid as a discount on your first year’s tuition fee.
How to Apply for University of Essex Scholarship
To apply for the University of Essex Scholarship, use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button created below to complete the application processes.