The University of Findlay Scholarships for international students based on their CGPA, with additional opportunities for those who excel in the GRE or GMAT tests.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Findlay has more than 88 Bachelor’s degrees and offers 11 Master’s degrees, and five Doctorate-level degree programs. Findlay has earned top rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s annual survey of “America’s Best Colleges” for 17 consecutive years.More than 3,500 students, including over 1,000 graduate students are enrolled at Findlay. Approximately 1,250 students live on campus in University housing.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $21,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Findlay believes in recognizing that hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
And there is not a separate application process to be awarded a scholarship at Findlay. Scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.
To be considered for the University of Findlay Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide $21,000 a year/renewable each year (depending on cummulative grade point)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below.