The University of Mississippi Scholarships is for undergraduate students looking for funding for undergraduate study in the United States of America.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Are you in search of a reputable institution of higher learning recognized internationally where you can be trained? Then apply for the University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships 2024.
The Scholarships are generally offered to deserving students on the basis of a student’s academic merit. Students may be awarded the scholarship for a total of 4 academic years towards a first bachelor’s degree.
University of Mississippi Scholarships Summary
University of Mississippi Scholarships Details:
The University of Mississippi, affectionately known as Ole Miss, is the state’s flagship university. Included in the elite group of R1: Doctoral Universities – Highest Research Activity by the Carnegie Classification, it has a long history of producing leaders in public service, academics and business.
Its 16 academic divisions include a major medical school, nationally recognized schools of accountancy, law and pharmacy, and an Honors College acclaimed for a blend of academic rigor, experiential learning and opportunities for community action.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 University of Mississippi Scholarships
To be considered for the University of Mississippi Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for tuition fee purpose.
- Must have obtained relevant certificate required for admission into a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of written and spoken English.
- Must be available to begin the 2024 academic session if successful.
Benefits of 2024 University of Mississippi Scholarships
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Required Documents for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships (Step by Step)
Interested applicants for the University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships 2024 are to apply for admission into an eligible undergraduate course at the university.
Use the link below to begin your application processing