The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time Masters tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
University of Nottingham Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African, South Asian and Commonwealth Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: April 17, 2024.
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
University of Nottingham Scholarship Details:
Developing Solutions is our flagship master’s scholarship, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship programme is designed for international students who want to make a difference to the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 University of Nottingham Scholarship:
To be considered for the University of Nottingham Scholarship, applicants must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) for 2024/2025 at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences.
Benefits of 2024 University of Nottingham Scholarship:
The University of Nottingham Scholarship is a tuition fee scholarship of 50% or 100%.
Required Documents for University of Nottingham Scholarship:
Applicants will be assessed first and foremost on how they can demonstrate their vision, and tangible plan for developing a specific solution that will positively contribute to key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political challenges within in their home country. Strong applicants will be able to link this to the learning outcomes of their course of study, and how this will facilitate their efforts. Where the ethos of Developing Solutions has been clearly evidenced, applications will then be looked at in line with more traditional scholarship criteria, including your reasons for studying at Nottingham and noteworthy achievements.
Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. We will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
Please note that there is a strict word count limit for all questions, which is outlined at the end of each question. The system does not automatically limit this, so you would be encouraged to check your application before you submit. Any responses submitted that exceed the outlined word count may not be reviewed.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Scholarship:
To apply for the University of Nottingham Scholarship, interested and qualified applicants should use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to proceed to the application page.