The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship aims to assist exceptional international students in pursuing graduate studies of their choice from the University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Winnipeg is a student-centred research institution. The Faculty of Graduate Studies takes its mission to be to support and promote graduate education and research, to foster excellence in graduate programs, and to attract top national and international graduate students.
The University of Winnipeg is a diverse and multicultural community with a long history of academic excellence, known as an innovative institution, welcoming students from a variety of educational backgrounds.
- Host Country: University of Winnipeg
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $5,000
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: June 1, 2024.
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Winnipeg Faculty of Graduate Studies has a variety of awards and scholarships to assist students in pursuing their graduate studies.
The President’s Scholarship is given to international students entering a University of Winnipeg graduate program for the first time. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
To be considered for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for International Students for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link created below.