The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, gain critical professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: 60 Selected Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly stipend | Travelling Allowance
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 15, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Global UGRAD is open to all academic fields of study and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, or disability. Competition for the program is highly competitive and merit based. Finalists will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, leadership potential, and their preparedness for study in the U.S.
The Global UGRAD Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a Global UGRAD participating country*, currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one year remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their home country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- able to begin studies in the U.S. in August 2023 or January 2024 (selected applicants may not choose their semester of participation;
- eligible to receive and maintain the U.S. student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The duration of the international exchange program is one semester.
- The students will be given a full tuition fee waiver for the entire semester.
- The candidates will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- A traveling allowance will be given to the students.
- Visa allowance will be provided to the students.
- Return Airfare is given to the participants of the program.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should use the link created below to complete the application processes.