Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students for their full study period.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The recipients, however must maintain good grades, participate in community service and meet WMI deadlines for submitting an official copy of school/course grades, completing the semester report.
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Summary
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Details:
The Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship is funded by the Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI), a public charitable foundation based in Bristol, Vermont, USA, which has been approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service.
WMI Scholars are selected through an in-depth multi-step review process. The selected WMI Scholars will be emailed on August 1.
Their names will also be published on our website homepage and the WMI Facebook page. Those who are not selected will also be notified after August 1.
Eligibility requirement for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship:
To be considered for the wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship, you must:
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Is 35 or under on March 1, 2024
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world*
- Is pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Will be enrolled in a program of study that will benefit the community and/or contribute to the continued growth and advancement of his or her home country
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to pursue his or her tertiary degree without financial assistance
Benefit of the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
- Covers tuition fee,
- school fees
- and related expenses
Required Documents for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents
- Clear personal photo
- Essay (topic is stated on application form)
- 2023 application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official grading key to interpret tertiary grades
- Official results from your national exam
- Official grading key to interpret scores on your national exam
How to apply for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship (Step by step Process)
There are two ways to apply for this Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
Its is either online, or by mailing in a completed application packet to the office.
- For applying online: You are to apply by visiting the application portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password),
- fill out information and upload documents.
- It is strongly suggested that you apply online as it will provide you with the opportunity to save your work and return multiple times. You will also guarantee that your application, once submitted online, will be received and reviewed. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Mail-in: You will need to print the 2023 application form (available December 1, 2022) and it is your responsibility to clearly complete it and attach all required supporting documents before sending it.