General Electric (GE) Early Identification (EID) Internship Program is open to young Nigerian Undergraduates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with its customers, GE is building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria.
The role requires working closely with assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site. This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including: Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology, Exposure to a multinational company, Developmental feedback, Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
To be considered for the Internship, you must:
- Have Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrate leadership ability and initiative
- Be ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Training will run for the period of 3 months.
- exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- School ID card
- Proof of result
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below