This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker allows students engaged in the ideas, principles, values and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological and social development of the European continent, to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master’s program.
The scholarship may be extended to the second year of the master‘s program upon successful completion of the first year and a positive evaluation. For further scholarship opportunities
- Host Country: Austria
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU Countries
- Reward: 10,000 EUR
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Global Citizen Scholarship Program empowers exceptional young people by facilitating their participation in international conferences as well as tailor-made, short-term academic trainings and supporting and mentoring them during the development of their own “SDG Micro-Project.”
The scholarship includes the chance to attend renowned international fora, interact and network with high-level change-makers, access specialized educational seminars and trainings, and gain insights from expert mentors and workshops
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship 2022, applicants must:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course at the MCI, Austria
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with good grades.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential impact of their project’s goals.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the host institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Submitted application for admission to the respective MCI study program.
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to the aims of the scholarship related to Europe including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals supporting the scholarship aims and explaining how their studies at the MCI will help them achieve them.
- Language proficiency
- Passport copy
Method of Application
Applications will be evaluated in a two-stage process based on the selection criteria mentioned above. In a pre-selection round, applications will be short-listed. Subsequently, short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview with the jury consisting of jurors from the Ban Ki-Moon Centre and MCI.
The final decision is made based on the following weighting:
- 50% submitted documents
- 50% interview with the jury
Use the link below to apply.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Updates through our Social Media Channels: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp | Facebook: Scholars Region | Twitter: @scholarsregion | Telegram: Scholarship Region