KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme provides avenue for people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client-service today and tomorrow.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- Host: KPMG
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Stipends
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme, you must:
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: April 15, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region