The Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree at the prestigious university in Lagos.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship award comes with the waiver of full tuition for highly-motivated and eligible students. This scholarship is also extended to the siblings of students who are selected for this scholarship in terms of three other siblings of the selected candidates.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2022/2023 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of the students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
- Undergraduate application form
Method of Application
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to email@example.com. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form.
If you are interested and qualified, click on the button below to commence your application