The 2022 application for the Providus Bank SME Programme for young Nigerians has commenced for interested entreprenuers.
The ProvidusBank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans.
ProvidusBank PLC, is a Nigerian financial services provider, licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria. The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Have business based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- Have a business for-profit from any sector.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application.