The history and influence of the University of Ibadan have made it one of the most prestigious universities in Africa.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest degree awarding institution in Nigeria, and is located five miles (8 kilometres) from the centre of the major city of Ibadan in Western Nigeria. It was established in 1948 as the University College Ibadan, as a College of the University of London which supervised its academic programmes and awarded degrees until 1967.
Isaac Oyemiren Eyesan Memorial Scholarship
- Students must be on the MMBS programme at any level in the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan.
- Students must either be a native of Warri North Local Government Area or have Itsekiri parentage.
Edward & Aduke Famuyide Scholarship
- Student must be on the MBBS programme
- Student must be in the top 25th percentile in pediatrics
Cecilia Oshikanlu Scholarship
- Students mjust be on the MBBS programme at the 100 or 200 level of study
- Mother of student must be a widow
Adebayo and Olabisi Adejumo Scholarship
- Student must be a Nursing student at any level in the College o Medicine, University of Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified students should visit the counselling Unit at the E. Latunde Odeku Medical Library Extension to obtain their forms.
The following contacts can be reached for further information;
+2348027823727 (or the Office of the Provost).