The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition for Nigerian Students encourages research especially in the study of insurance at the tertiary level. The competition which commenced in 2011 is currently in its 11th Year.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance (CHI) Plc stands as a prominent general business insurance firm, committed to transforming Nigerians’ perception of insurance. With dedicated team and advanced technology, to provide impeccable service to ensure reliability during critical times.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Essay Topic: “Continuous devaluation of Naira and the resultant rate of inflation-effect on Insurance business in Nigeria”
- Length of Essay must not be more than 1000 words.
- The assessment shall be in two levels:
First level shall be the students departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
Second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Essay must be type-written in double line spacing.
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science are eligible to apply.
- The decision of the Judge is final.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
The best essays receive cash prizes as detailed:
- Winner N250,000.00
- 1st Runner-up N150,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up N100,000.00
Method of Application
- Entries must be received not later than September 18, 2023.
- Essay should be submitted to the Head of Insurance department of the student. The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to Info@chiplc.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org while hard copies should be posted to:
Consolidated hallmark Insurance Plc.,
246, Ikorodu Road,