ShEquity Accelerator Program provides venture-building and technical support to African female entrepreneurs across the ECOWAS region who are looking to successfully grow their businesses and become investment ready.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Today’s call for applications is only for Anglophone applicants with businesses duly registered in West Africa. A separate call for Francophone applicants with businesses registered in West Africa will be issued separately.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: ShEquity Partners
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | US$50K – $250K Seed Funding | Training
- Deadline: April 21, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
ShEquity Partners (“ShEquity”), an investment firm providing smart investments for impactful, innovative, and scalable female-led and owned businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa, today announced the launch of the fourth edition of its accelerator program, ShEquity Business Accelerator (SHEBA).
ShEquity is an investment firm providing smart investments for impactful, innovative, and scalable female-led and owned businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the program, you must:
- SHEBA focuses on impactful, innovative, and scalable businesses in agribusiness (agric tech, production, processing, wholesale, retail, all agribusiness value chain aspects), climate-smart businesses, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs), healthcare, mobility/logistics, and tech-enabled businesses (fintech, clean tech, ed tech, etc.).
- The applicants’ businesses should be duly registered in ECOWAS countries, female-owned and managed with a minimum of 51% female ownership, and in operation for at least 24 months.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
Study-In-Australia: 2023 Australian Government Research Training Program For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) For International Students
Duration and Reward
- In addition to the robust program development focus, SHEBA offers the opportunity to receive funding from ShEquity and other investors within the ShEquity network.
- After the acceleration program, qualifying businesses are recommended to the ShEquity team for investment consideration.
- The typical ShEquity seed investment ranges between US$50K and $250K, with an additional opportunity for post-investment support.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicnats shoudl apply using the link below.
Deadline: April 21, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region