Mo Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Program aims to support good governance and great leadership in Africa. The Foundation works to:
- Stimulate debate on good governance;
- Provide criteria by which citizens and governments can measure progress;
- Recognise achievement in African leadership and provide a practical way in which leaders can build positive legacies on the continent when they have left office;
- Support aspiring leaders for the African continent.
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship Programme is a selective Fellowship that prepares the next generation of outstanding African leaders by providing them with unique work opportunities at the most senior level of prominent African institutions or multilateral organizations, whose mandate is to improve the economic and social prospects of Africa.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Through this annual fellowship programme, the Foundation seeks to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa.
The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank (Abidjan), the UN Economic Commission for Africa (Addis Ababa) or the International Trade Centre (Geneva).
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree
- Under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Any additional criteria as set by the host.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of the AfDB (Abidjan), or the ITC (Geneva) with an annual stipend of $100,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.