The 2022 University of Sydney Research Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified domestic and international students willing to study in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Sydney Research Scholarship offers up to $28,870 stipend scholarship assistance for students researching in the available areas of the institution.
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the ARC Dsicovery Proejct rate for up to three years with an extension for up to six months, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $110,000 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $28,870 stipend per year
- Deadline: August 2, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The postgraduate research scholarship is up to $28,870 stipend scholarship assistance for students researching the Graded Representation Theory of quiver Hecke algebras.
This scholarship aims to support a student undertaking a PhD on approved projects funded by ARC within the Faculty of Science.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be a domestic or international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to conduct research into the Graded Representation Theory of quiver Hecke algebras
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree with a focus on disciplines relevant to Mathematics and Statistic, with a substantial research component
- have Professor Andrew Mathas as your primary supervisor.
An applicant without an unconditional offer of admission may apply and be selected, however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
A postgraduate research scholarship will provide up to $28,870 stipend scholarship assistance for students researching the Graded Representation Theory of quiver Hecke algebras for up to three years.
An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Method of Application
Click on the button below to begin your application process.