Monash University Tuition Scholarship are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience. A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- Meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
APPLY: 2023 AGIP Local & Overseas Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- Course tuition fees; and
- A single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Method of Application
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled.
Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region