Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship is aimed at inspiring and educating students from underserved and underrepresented communities to pursue a future in computer science.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
At Amazon, supporting underserved and underrepresented students in their computer science education is not only important to us, it’s imperative to building a diverse tech industry and future.
Our Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship provides students like you with an opportunity to upgrade your careers with a $7,500 CAD/year scholarship available for up to four years. Successful applicants will also have an opportunity for a paid summer internship at Amazon at the end of their first year of post-secondary education.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $7,500 CAD per Academic Year
- Deadline: April 26, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you graduating high school in 2023 and interested in pursuing computers in university? Apply for our $30,000 CAD scholarship, plus the opportunity for a paid summer internship at Amazon.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Graduating high school (outside of Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) in 2023
- Entering full-time studies in a first bachelor starting fall 2023
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, robotics, or other computer-science-related field of study (visit the application page for a full list of accepted degrees)
- Have a minimum average of 75% over the last three terms of available marks (visit the application page for more details). Non-academic courses such as career or personal development-related courses will not be considered
- Demonstrate financial need
A portion of the scholarships awarded will be reserved for applicants from communities that are underrepresented in computer science.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship for Young Nigerians
APPLY: 2023 Canada Government Federal Skilled Worker Program for Foreigners
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Entrance scholarships will be available at the bachelor level.
These scholarships are valued at $7,500 CAD per academic year, available for up to four years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
The following instructions are guides you can explore in navigating your way through the application process
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the official website to proceed to the application portal.
- Create an account and sign in using the temporary password you receive by email.
- Click on the “Search for Public Scholarships” tile on the home page.
- Search for “Amazon Future Engineer” or scroll down to select “Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship” from the list.
Deadline: April 26, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region