The DAAD has announced Worms University Scholarships for international students studying an undergraduate degrees in German universities.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is awarded as grants intended to support international students to focus on their studies and their graduation, when they have been experiencing financial hardships through no fault of their own.
DAAD SCholarships usually consist of a monthly scholarship payment (currently, for example, € 861 for graduates and € 1,200 for doctoral/PhD students) and a flat-rate travel allowance. In many cases, DAAD also provides you with health, accident and personal liability insurance.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Worms University of Applied Sciences is offering the DAAD Scholarships for students who are seeking to undergo a degree program in Germany.
As a University of Applied Sciences, it gives students a practical education focused on their future careers. They have about 3,800 students in degree programmes right now, and about a quarter of them are from outside Germany. Because they focus on academics, they can give their students the right academic and practical training to help them get ready for successful careers.
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarship, you must:
- Have to enroll in the degree programme.
- Submit proof of the English language requirements.
- Be International students.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is a financial grant grants intended to support international students to focus on their studies and their graduation, when they have been experiencing financial hardships through no fault of their own.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- motivational letter
- plan of studies
- academic transcript
- bank details
Method of Application
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.