A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship is a Full scholarship for MBA & partial scholarship of 60% for MSc in Finance at Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece.
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2022-2023:
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa.
The granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1 st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Excellent command of the English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds
Method of Application
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/
Then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 4 th 2022 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)