The University College Dublin in Ireland currently has openings for interested and qualified domestic and international students willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Ireland.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University College Dublin Postgraduate Scholarship is worth €24,000 per annum which includes €18,000 stipend and University fees for EU citizen fees are a maximum of €6,000 per year.
UCD is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities; an environment where undergraduate education, masters and PhD training, research, and teaching.
Several other scholarships/Work VISA opportunities are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships, robust salaries, and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Visa Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £9,200 annual stipend.
- Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: €24,000 per year
- Deadline: August 5, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The four year PhD Scholarship is a joint research project between Teagasc Moorepark and the School of Agriculture and Food Science at University College Dublin (UCD). The student will be based at Teagasc Moorepark and registered at UCD, working under the supervision of Dr. Jonathan Herron (Teagasc) and Michael Wallace (UCD).
The objective of this PhD scholarship is to assess the economic consequences of crop-livestock-related circularity and subsequently develop an economic incentive framework to encourage circular farming.
The PhD scholarship is part of the ReLIVE project, a transnational ERA-Net project funded by the EU, participating national funding agencies and the Global Research Alliance.
The postgraduate will liaise with international collaborators in assessing the economic implications of identified management practices that can mitigate GHG emissions and increase C sequestration.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University College Dublin Scholarship, you must:
- hold or expect to hold a first or upper second class honours degree in an appropriate discipline.
- be highly self-motivated and have a strong understanding of livestock and cropping systems.
- be fluent in English (spoken and written). For applicants whose first language is not English, English Proficiency certificates are required.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship funding is €24,000 per annum which includes €18,000 stipend and University fees for EU citizen fees are a maximum of €6,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover Letter
Method of Application
Applicants willing to apply for this opportunity should submit a CV and covering letter detailing their qualifications and experience to Dr. Jonathan Herron at jonathan.herron @teagasse
Click on the button below to find more details about this scholarship.
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region