The University of Pisa Merit Scholarships has now commenced applications for the 2022 Masters scholarships for international students willing to study in Italy.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The award is a €22,000 scholarship including conditional exemptions from the payment of University fees.
The University of Pisa, officially founded in 1343, is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities both in Italy and in Europe. The University is one of the most renowed educational institutions in Italy boasting 20 departments, with high level research centres in the sectors of agriculture, physics, computer science, engineering, medicine and veterinary medicine.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Tuition fee | €22000 grant
- Deadline: Varies by course
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Pisa allocates every year 24 merit scholarships to international students admitted to one of the fourteen Master Degrees taught in English language, or in the Bachelor’s Degree in Management for Business and Economics, in order to promote the academic offer in English of the University to international students.
The scholarships will be paid each year, in two instalments, 5 months apart. For the second and third year, the grant allocation requirements will be assessed at the beginning of the following academic year (end of September-October).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the grant, you must:
- Be an international student, enrolled in the academic year 2022/2023 to one of the fourteen Master’s Degrees taught in English language, or to the Bachelor’s Degree in Management for Business and Economics.
- must apply to the course of study of interest by the deadline suggested by the course of study of interest itself for the a.y. 2022/2023.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The merit study grant consists of:
- First year of course: 6 thousand euros net and exemption from University fees (except for € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty)
- Second year of course for Master’s Degree: 8 thousand euros net and a reduction of 50% of the University fees if the student has obtained at least 36 CFU credits with an average grade of at least 25/30
- Second and third year of Bachelor’s Degree: 8 thousand euros net and a reduction of 50% of the University fees if the student has obtained at least 36 CFU credits (first year) and 96 CFU credits (second year) with an average grade of at least 25/30.
- The winners will receive the scholarship after their arrival in Pisa and only after having applied for the recidency permit and enrolled at the University of Pisa.
- The scholarships will be paid each year, in two instalments, 5 months apart. For the second and third year, the grant allocation requirements will be assessed at the beginning of the following academic year (end of September-October).
Scholarships will be awarded on the base of a unique ranking, made by a committee which will evaluate the following factors:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Result of the interview
- CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)
- Country of origin of the applicant, giving priority to the less economically advantaged countries.
Method of Application
Students do not have to apply to the study grant. All admitted students are eligible and will be considered automatically.
Scholarships allocation will be published on the dedicated page as soon as possible. The non-EU students applying for a VISA who result as winners will be able to show proof of the scholarship during the pre-enrollment phase to demonstrate to have sufficient economical means to afford studying in Italy at the competent Italian diplomatic Representation (through the portal Universitaly already open for the A.Y. 2022-2023).
Merit-based grant holders can also benefit from the DSU grants only in the first academic year, provided that the benefit amount does not exceed € 6,000 – but they cannot receive scholarships provided by the Italian Government (MAECI).
Deadline: Varies by course
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region