Applications are now invited for the University of Bocconi Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students willing to study in Italy.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The award is a scholarship worth $21,000 for selected candidates to finance their studies at the University and cover living expenses and accommodation.
Bocconi University is internationally renowned as a point of reference in teaching and research in the fields of economics and business, as testified by the increasingly higher positions held in many of the best worldwide rankings.
Several fully-funded scholarships are also available in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Africa, and Canada.
- First Mutual Africa University Scholarships for Undergraduate African Students | Full scholarship with $20,000 stipends
- Monash University Singapore Alumni Scholarship to study in Australia | Offers full scholarship with $17,000 annual allowances
- The University of Dundee Vice Chancellor’s Africa Scholarships to study in the UK | Offers scholarship with a worth of £25,000
International students applying for admission during the Early, Winter or Spring Sessions will be taken into consideration for this merit-based financial aid.
The provisions below constitute official publication of the regulations a.y. 2022-2023 of the “Bocconi International Award Undergraduate ” benefit for students enrolled in the first year of a BSc programme in the a.y. 2022-2023.
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Applicants must have an adequate level of the English language.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University.
- A separate application is not required. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement. In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions Office will be evaluated.
- The selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Undergraduate School and the Dean for International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts, and recipients are final and cannot be appealed.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction on the ordinary fees target.
- The benefit for the academic year 2022-2023 will be included in the student’s financial situation, which can be viewed at the Punto Blu (> administrative area> Fees, Funding and Housing) ONLY after verification by the Fees, Funding and Housing Office of the regular enrollment for the academic year 2022-2023.
In order to facilitate possible contacts with the donors, awarded students will be required to upload their curriculum vitae, that might be shared with the Fundraising Office, in the dedicated upload space of the application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.