Applications are invited from National and International students for the Doha Institute of Graduate studies to study in Qatar.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a number of scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from inside and outside the State of Qatar.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of British Columbia International Tuition Awards to study in Canada | offers Scholarships worth $3,200 yearly
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- 100% Accommodation Fees
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Deadline: January 20, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Institute’s scholarships will continue to benefit only for students who enjoy good academic standing. The institute has the right, according to procedures it determines, to withdraw scholarships from students who violate this condition.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is divided into two type:
- Tamim Scholarship
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees prescribed for students according to each program for Qatari students and residents of the State of Qatar.
Students are not entitled to modify the scholarship benefits or claim cash allowances for the benefits they do not benefit from.
- Sanad Grant Scholarship
The scholarship is based on the financial need of students, and it is intended for Qatari and international students and residents of Qatar.
Students who do not have jobs, whether in the governmental, semi-governmental or private sectors, provided that they present a certificate stating that they are not working from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have good academic standing
- Have not previously benefited from the same grants in a previous period of study in any of the institute’s program
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
- The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees with Monthly allowances
- It also covers the university housing fees at the institute by 100%
- One-way tickets from the country of recruitment and back to it once at the end of the study period
- Health insurance under the umbrella of the Primary Health Care Corporation for those who are proven to have no other insurance
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- A copy of an official identity card (passport for international students – ID card for Qataris and residents)
- Letters of recommendation
- Certified copies of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (for PhD studies)
- IELTS Academic or TOEFL iBt test result
- Statement of interest
Method of Application
Each applicant is allowed to submit only one admission application, and repeated applications for more than one program will not be considered.
Click here for more details of the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.
Deadline: January 20, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region