Applications are currently open for the Fall 2023 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarships for International Students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Scholarship at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology covers the full tuition, accommodation, air ticket, and will also provide robust living stipends to selected applicants.
International students at King Abdullah University are always considered for scholarships. The graduate programs are also tuition-free and students get to work under world-class researchers and facilities.
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Up to $30,000 Annual Stipends
- Relocation Expenses
- Deadline: January 7, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology’s graduate application process makes it simple to apply for admission to our Ph.D. and masters programs.
The scholarship is competitive and is intended for Masters and Ph.D Students and awarded on a merit basis. Students who pursue their graduate studies at KAUST gain access to the many state-of-the-art research facilities and laboratories within our campus community.
Designed for use by graduate students from the master’s level through doctoral, as well as post graduate work and professional research, these facilities present a space for inclusive and collaborative scientific inquiry.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will begin in January (Spring) or September (Fall) 2023
- It is a fully-funded scholarship with;
- full tuition waiver,
- $20,000 – $30,000 monthly stipends,
- health insurance and other related costs
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory).
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence the application.
- If your application passes Admissions review, it will be evaluated by the faculty review committee of each program.
- If selected, you will be invited for an academic interview with KAUST Faculty.
Deadline: January 7, 2023
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region