Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree program at the Singapore Management University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
We aim to put together a cohort of bright undergraduates with diverse interests and talents. We would like every student to benefit from SMU’s education of the whole person through our broad-based curriculum and interactive pedagogy, coupled with depth in one or two areas of study, and complemented by an unparalleled co-curriculum involving our:
- Core Curriculum
- Guaranteed Global Exposure and Second Major
- Community Service
To be eligible for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful applicants for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, will have the following benefits:
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidised tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.