Applications for the 2022 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships for international students have commenced for interested candidates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The award waives the whole tuition fee for the selected candidates for the Masters Programme at the prestigious Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom.
The University of Edinburgh is amongst the largest and most prestigious universities in the world and is currently ranked in the global top 20 in the QS World University Rankings. A total of 22 schools make up the University, with around 6,000 of the 27,500 students currently enrolled international.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Non-UK Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: June 6, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Edinburgh will offer twelve Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2022-2023.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be nationals of the eligible countries.
- have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- English Language proficiency certificate
- Recommendation letters
Method of Application
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
Applicants will be asked to include the following within their personal statement: Please include the specific elements of this programme that attracted you to the University of Edinburgh and confirm how successful completion of this programme will benefit your career and personal development and how this will enable you to contribute to your community/region or country.
If you require assistance, please click here
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region