The King College London Scholarships are now accepting applications for the 2022/23 sessions from international students willing to study in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are offered in varieties ranging from £11,040 (Home fee) to £25,060 (International fee) for eligible students to pursue postgraduate degrees.
King’s College London is one of the top 25 universities in the world and among the oldest in England. The university is one of 24 elite UK universities committed to maintaining excellent academic standards in both teaching and research. It’s basically the Ivy League of the UK.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The African Leadership Centre (ALC) is pleased to announce a call for applications for Peace, Security & Development Fellowships and King’s College London (KCL) MSc scholarship awards for the academic year 2022/2023.
Established over 10 years ago, the ALC has played a critical role in shaping the next generation of African leaders, nurturing talent and African ideas and knowledge to advance the transformation of African societies. Located in both Nairobi, Kenya and London, UK, we strive to inform and influence academic, research and policy discourses on leadership, peace, security & development on the African continent and globally.
To be considered for the King College University Scholarship, you must:
- identify as a top student based on the merits of previous academic engagements.
- be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
- be International Student.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The African Leadership Centre is offering two master’s award, valued up to £24,660 (International fees), for 2022/23 full-time entry for international students onto the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the programme. Successful candidates will receive stipends to cover their living expenses in the UK.
This scholarship is valued up to £11,040 (Home fees), for 2022/23 full-time entry for one student onto the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the programme.
The African Leadership Centre is offering one master’s award, valued up to £11,040 (Home fees), for 2022/23 full-time entry for one student onto the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding Msc, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the programme.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
transcripts of your previous qualifications (with official English translations if not originally in English)
two academic references
any English language qualifications that you have (if your first language is not English).
Method of Application
- Browse the postgraduate courses for your area of interest.
- After you have chosen a course by using our course finder, read the entry requirements to find out if you have the required qualifications to be considered (including English language and International requirements if relevant). The individual webpage for your course also contains details of specific application procedures or required documents for your course.
- Consider the availability of finances to cover both the tuition fees and living costs. Details are shown on the individual webpage for your course
- To apply, you’ll need to first of all register on our online application system “King’s Apply” where you can submit your application online.
Click here for more details about these scholarships and the button below to commence your application.