The 2022 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Scholarship awards will be to the value of £10,000 to selected candidates dependent on subject area and course fee.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships with $15,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships with £15,000 annual stipends
- The DAAD Helmut-Schmitt Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €11,172 annual stipends
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in both their Scholarship Application and their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarships will be awarded on a monthly rolling basis from the end of April 2022 onwards and the final deadline for consideration of applications will be 31 August 2022. Please do not submit duplicate applications as all forms and statements submitted will remain under consideration.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc)
- hold an offer of a place on one of Strathclyde Full Time Msc programmes for entry September 2022
- be deemed International with regards to Fee Status.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Fee Status and Scholarship awards will be to the value of either £9000 or £10,000 dependent on subject area and course fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans (including their reasoning for joining their chosen programme and why they should be awarded this scholarship.
Method of Application
Scholarships will be awarded on a monthly rolling basis from the end of April 2022 onwards and the final deadline for consideration of applications will be 31 August 2022.
Please do not submit duplicate applications as all forms and statements submitted will remain under consideration.
Candidates will also be considered on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
Click on the button below to commence your application.