UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships – The University of East Anglia School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
The scholarship is open for any full time Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £17,600
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any international institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Number of scholarships: 3
The scholarship covers full tuition fees worth £17,600.
Method of Application
Applications to our 2022 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via written form linked below.
In no more than 250 words, tell us how the course you have applied for will help you achieve your career goals and how your experiences and interests would aid the learning of the cohort as a whole
We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region