University of Aberdeen CB Davidson Scholarship provides limited financial support for postgraduate students (taught and research) within the Law School.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
It provides financial support for graduates in law from outside the UK to study in Aberdeen – AND – for students and graduates of the University of Aberdeen who wish to travel outside of the UK for research purposes.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen and Chancellor of Scotland, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College,making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Aberdeen is consistently ranked among the top 160 universities in the world and is ranked within the top 20
Applicants must satisfy one of the four criteria below in order to be eligible.
- You must have applied to study or currently study Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen – Form 1.
- You must be a current student of the University of Aberdeen studying Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) and propose to study abroad – Form 2
- You must be a member of staff from non-UK higher education institution proposing to lecture at the University of Aberdeen – Form 3.
- You must be a member of staff of the University of Aberdeen wishing to study foreign law or legal practice and who has exhausted the possibility of funding from (a) external bodies and (b) Departmental funds. – Form 4
Please note that online programmes are excluded from the remit of the Trust.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Slovakia: 2024 Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- UP TO £2,500 scholarship is available.
Method of Application
There are 4 (four) forms available. Applicants must submit the form corresponding to their eligibility.
Applications will not be considered unless submitted with a Curriculum Vitae (CV), two references and an academic transcript. Students already registered at Aberdeen must include at least one reference from academic staff at the University of Aberdeen. Please make sure that you submit the relevant application form together with all necessary documents before the deadline.
For further information please see the information sheet below.
Please ensure that you read the information document before applying.
Completed application forms and documents should be returned to: PGT Support Team, School of Law, Taylor Building, D49B, Aberdeen, AB24 3UB or by email to email@example.com
There are 4 (four) forms available. Applicants must submit the form corresponding to their eligibility (see above).
Please ensure the correct form is completed.