Applications are currently ongoing for the Bournemouth University PhD Scholarship commencing in September 2022.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Bournemouth University has been ranked between 351-400 in the 2022 rankings of worldwide universities included, up from 401 – 500 last year. This places the university 40th among the UK universities appearing in the 2022 rankings, up from 49th last year. 101 UK universities were included in the rankings in total.
Bournemouth University is proud to be offering a broad range of funded PhD & MRes studentship opportunities, strongly aligned to our key Fusion themes and BU2025 values.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,921 Annual stipends
- Deadline: May 22, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This project aims to develop an intelligent supply chain system, capitalized on CPS, AI and Big data analytics, to create a seamless coordination environment among the members of the supply chain along with sustainable and resilient features, which can proactively recover from the major disruptions such as the Pandemic.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- Outstanding academic potential as measured normally by either a 1st class honours degree or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA), or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component, or equivalent).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will begin on the 19th September 2022 and will run for 36 months.
- This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which includes a stipend of £15,921 each year to support your living costs.
- To conduct comprehensive literature survey to identify research challenges in designing intelligent supply chains
- To design a general risk assessment framework using qualitative and quantitative approaches to classify and quantify the vulnerabilities of the supply chains
- To develop an industrial CPS to monitory real-time performance of a supply chain
- To develop innovative Bayesian deep leaning and Big data analytics enabled supply chain models to assess and predict the supply chain performance
- To develop intelligent decision models with optimised algorithms based on synergy effect of AI and supply chain experts to achieve supply chain sustainability and resilience
- To implement the developed system in real world to validate and generalise the developed approaches.
Method of Application
Click on the button below to begin your aplication.
Deadline: May 22, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region