Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto provides the opportunity for prospective and existing postgraduate student to be part of an energized and a well-organized academic environment.
Also known as UDUSOK, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto is a public research university located in the city of Sokoto, North-Western Part of Nigeria. It is one of the initial twelve universities founded in Nigeria by the federal government in 1975.
The research is aimed at producing some platform chemicals be conducted at Central Advance Science Laboratory Complex (CASLaC).
There are three PhD positions available for the scholarship. The chair will give annual registration fees and a monthly stipend as well cover the costs of the research consumable and analyses.
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Hold a first or second class (upper) degree or its equivalent in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Holds a Masters degree in one of the above fields.
- Meet the PhD requirements of the Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto.
- Must then apply online.
Experience in catalysis will be an added advantage.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver, plus monthly stipends and all research costs.
- The scholarship runs throughout the duration of the PhD programme.
Method of Application
interested applicants should submit their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com