Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The program in its maiden edition provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group). Subsequently, the program was extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence.
The program has since provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa.
This year hosts the 4th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to another 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N16Million Naira to WSMEs
To be considered for this competition, your answer to the questions below must be YES:
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N4 million naira
- Third prize is N3 million naira
- Fourth prize is N2 million naira
- Fifth prize is N1 million naira
- Sixth Prize is N750,000 naira
- Seventh Prize is N500,000
20 applicants will also receive consolation prizes such as free online advertisement and free website development
- The top 100 applicants will receive a 12 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Application is in the following order;
- Visit the website and Sign Up
- Pitch your business
- Get selected
- Get rewarded