Anzisha Prize Fellowship has championed and supported over 200 Very Young Entrepreneurs throughout the African continent.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that provides you and your friends with an income – then we look forward to receiving your application in our 2023 cycle.
Become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to make a difference in their communities and Africa as a whole.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
By applying to the Anzisha Prize you stand a chance to win a share of grand cash prizes valued over $50 000 and business support for your business.
Africa’s future lies in your hands and we want to celebrate your potential to grow your country’s economy and create jobs.
Keep following the Anzisha Prize for the latest updates on our 2023 intake.
To be considered for the competition, you must:
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before September 1, 2000 or after August 31, 2007, will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! Get started now and ensure you have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Bi-annual cash stipends to eligible fellows in Year 1 and Year 3 of the fellowship.
- Short term educational opportunities, internships and specialised technical expert consultations for eligible fellows in Year 2 and Year 3.
- Job Creation Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has created the most job opportunities since joining the fellowship.
- Revenue Growth Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 with the highest business revenue growth since joining the fellowship.
- Storytelling Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has creatively communicated and distributed their entrepreneurship story through written, oral and visual storytelling.
- Integration systems and processes Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has effectively used systems and processes to advance their business model.
The Anzisha Prize is a venture building fellowship program that has successfully supported and championed very young entrepreneurs for over 10 years.
The fellowship is a three year program that celebrates and rewards business growth.
During the course of the three years, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur. Businesses that show exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services such as short courses, cloud services and cash stipends.
At the end of the second year, entrepreneurs will pitch their businesses and successes for a chance to win their share of grand cash prizes valued over $50 000.
The Grand Prizes are split into 4 categories
- The Job Creation Prize
- Revenue Growth Prize
- Storytelling Prize
- Integrating Systems and Processes Prize
At the end of the three year fellowship, the fellows will graduate and join the Anzisha Prize alumni network.
Method of Application
In the application guide, you will find a list of eligibility requirements, documents, and images needed to submit a compelling application.
Use the link below to access the application link