The fellowship program offers a fulfilling experience for those looking to launch a career in tech. Participants simply need to pick a course, join a cohort, complete projects and gain real experience by building products.
Acquire the complete knowledge of one of the most sought-after skills in the world today to build and design mobile and desktop applications, websites, and more from scratch. You will learn:
- Products, product design, and the product designer role
- Design thinking and human-centered design
- User research
- User experience (UX) design
- Information architecture (IA)
- User interface (UI) design
- Working with design tools
- Prototyping and usability testing
- Creating and managing a design portfolio
- Stakeholder engagement
Fast track your understanding of bringing new products to market, developing existing ones, and managing launch features at all stages of the product development lifecycle. This 4-month course covers:
- Creating and identifying opportunities
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Product development lifecycle
- Defining product vision and strategy
- Building product roadmaps
- Product development methodologies
- Building a business model canvas
- Product launch
- Understanding metrics and analytics
- Business communication / Stakeholder engagement
Acquire complete knowledge on making sense of data by building algorithms and adopting diverse techniques to discover trends that may get lost in the mass of information. Become a data analyst in 4 months via intensive training in:
- Extracting data from databases
- Extracting data from APIs
- Extracting data using web scraping tools
- Data cleaning and wrangling
- Python programming fundamentals
- Exploratory data analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Asking the right questions from data
- Data visualization with PowerBI/Tableau
- Identifying trends in data
- Building and evaluating predictive models
Quality Assurance Testing
Master global standards and procedures for ensuring the best products and services are released into the market. In 6 months, you will learn:
- Software development life cycle
- Software testing — fundamental concepts and terminology
- Software testing — types, hierarchy, and principles
- Test documentation deep dive
- Automated testing deep dive
- API testing with Postman
- Performance testing with JMeter
- Web application testing with Selenium
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
- be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The training period will run for a period of four to six months and selected candidates will enjoy the following benefits;
- Rapidly growing network: Gain access to on-call tech professionals and lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that may evolve into professional connections.
- Obtain real work experience: Develop high-demand skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with fellows to develop valuable products.
- Earn as you learn: Enroll in a fellowship program that simultaneously grooms and caters to you. Receive monthly stipends for your efforts as you build your tech career.
- Flexible payment plans: Focus on acquiring all skills you need until you are hired without paying tuition. The Bulb’s tuition payment plan allows you to pay when you graduate and find a job. Alternatively, you can choose to pay upfront.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Bachelors degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
Method of Application
interested candidates should apply via the CLICK HERE TO APPLY button below.