The 2022 MainOne Cable Internship for Young Graduates is currently open for interested and qualified young graduates.
The MainOne Cable Internship provides a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is also guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host: MainOne Cable
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
MainOne Cable is currently looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are an ideal candidate.
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the MainOne Cable Internship, you must satisfy the following:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Internship Duration and Reward
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Method of Application
Graduate Aptitude Test: As part of the selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
Panel Interviews: Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Provisional Offer: Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region