Polaris Bank, a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa with headquarters in Nigeria is accepting application from Young Graduates.
This program is designed to prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to kick-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
Have minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
Have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
Not be more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 .
Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Training and Mentorship for Young Graduates.
- Helps prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.