The Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP) is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This apprenticeship program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers and graduates like you who meet the requirements for the program
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Driven by our purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, Sterling Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative.
Grow with Sterling is a social impact programme that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University.
As a first of its kind, this set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- An 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition
Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll for your program.
Method of Application
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates