The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Sterling Bank Plc, which is a full-service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below.