The Tesla Inc. under the leadership of the World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk, have opened applications for interested and qualified undergraduate and graduate students willing to learn the use and design of top-notch engineering, science, and management inventions in the world.
The Tesla internship is a paid one where interns earn up to $47,250 annually including a transportation support and the ability to participate in employee stock purchase program.
interns also get discounted fees on merchandise, fitness programs, transportation support and relocation stipends.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships with $15,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships with £15,000 annual stipends
- The DAAD Helmut-Schmitt Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €11,172 annual stipends
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla Internships are currently available in the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Each position will be posted within a specific region.
While Tesla may recruit for up to four months after an initial posting, we recommend applying as soon as possible for your best chance at consideration.
To be considered for the Tesla Internship, you must:
- Possess relevant educational background
- Be initiative and able to work independently
- Possess good verbal and written skills in English.
- Have strong communication and planning skills.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Internship Duration and Reward
- Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
- Interns receive competitive compensation, one-on-one mentorship and comprehensive healthcare. Internships also include transportation support, ability to participate in employee stock purchase program (when eligible), discounted merchandise, fitness programs and more.
- Tesla provide relocation stipends for interns located 50 miles or more from their work site.
- They also offer housing for select interns
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal Details
- University Records