UNESCO Calling for Students Worldwide to Participate in International Competition on Green and Accessible Cities.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Full-time undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and doctoral students are eligible to participate in the competition as individuals or in teams.
Universities are encouraged to recommend students to participate in the competition.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of British Columbia International Tuition Awards Scholarship to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships worth $3,200 yearly.
- 2022 Deakin University Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $30,400 annual stipends
- 2022 DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €1,200 monthly stipends
- Host: UNESCO
- Category: Competitions
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Award | Prize
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The International Student Competition on Green and Accessible Cities, jointly organized by the UNESCO Beijing Cluster Office and Wuhan University of Technology in China, aims to advance the development of inclusive cities while taking environmental impact into account.
The competition’s theme, “Green with Love, Smart without Obstacles,” highlights the key opportunities and difficulties facing contemporary urban development, specifically the inclusion of people with disabilities, the advancement of accessibility, and environmental preservation. The Competition asks participants to share their thoughts on how innovative approaches at both the theoretical and practical levels can improve accessibility and sustainability in cities.
- Design track: Participants are invited to carry out urban design projects to ensure accesibility and inclusivity for a newly developed district within Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. Participants are expected to take into consideration of concerns regarding environmental protection, sustainability, and the protection of historical buildings.
- Research track: Participants are invited to conduct research studies and submit original papers including research analysis, case studies, best practices, and recommendations that shed light on the conceptual, theoretical and/or practical aspect of an accessible environment at community, district, or city level.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible to participate in the competition, you must:
- Be a student enrolled in a university
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
- The winners will be given awards include first prize, second prize, third prize, excellence award, and excellent instructor award
- Winners will be selected and awarded at the International Academic Conference and Award-winning Ceremony in December 2022
Method of Application
UNESCO is committed to promoting the construction of an accessible information and physical environment for all, including the construction of inclusive cities.
Interested applicants should apply for the competition using the link below.
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region