ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program is designed to engage professionals across various fields in private sector organizations to provide expert and quality support to development organizations within ACT Foundation’s network.
These development organizations are currently implementing various development programmes that address challenges associated with vulnerabilities in Nigeria and across Africa but require expert support in areas that will facilitate their growth and sustainability as an organization.
They need professionals and corporate organizations to provide expert pro-bono services based on the specific needs of the implementing nonprofits within the ACT Foundation network.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Applicant must have a minimum of 15 Year Working Experience;
- Be an expert in your field;
- Worked Closely Around Social Development (Public, Private or Social Sector);
- Passionate About Making a Difference in Africa;
- Willing to Offer Pro Bono Services and Passionate About Supporting to Social Development Organizations (NGOs and Social Enterprise;
- Willing to Commit for A Minimum of three (3) Months and two (2) sessions each month;
- Expert entrepreneurs are eligible to register.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2024 University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarships For International Students
Duration and Reward
- This programme provides an opportunity to the volunteer consultants to give back to the society through the use of their skills.
- Corporate organizations that provide pro-bono services through employee engagement / volunteering programmes can strengthen the core values of their organizations.
- The social development organizations, with your commitment can experience significant improvement in operations and efficient programme implementation in Nigeria and across Africa.