ALX MasterCard Digital Skill Scholarship are designed to prepare you for a career in the world’s fastest growing industries.
As the tech ecosystem continues to evolve, innovators are required who are able to develop cutting-edge solutions that draw from engineering principles and programming skills.
In the tech industry, the key to success is to learn agilely, stay up-to-date with disruptive technology, and develop knowledge that will help you advance to the next level.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
ALX is a leading technology training provider, built to accelerate the careers of young Africans through the technology and professional skills that enable them to thrive in the digital economy.
We provide world-class training to the next generation of technology professionals, innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders, preparing our talent to join the global workforce and influence innovation across the tech landscape.
Together with our partners – the Mastercard Foundation and The ROOM – we aim to be a major driver in technological innovation
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- 15 months, 70 hours/week
- Access to a laptop or desktop
- Access to a stable internet connection
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Between 18-34 years of age
- Residing in and/or able to attend in-person activities in one of our city hubs
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Software Engineering Plus
AWS Cloud Computing
What career will this programme prepare me for?
- Problem-solve using coding and other forms of technology
- Develop design systems and gather information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- Model a system or application to help developers write the code that is needed
- Calculate, recommend, and plan computer specifications, layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications through analysis and recommendation
- Analyse system capabilities and requirements by storing, retrieving, and manipulating data
- Key professional competencies such as project management, critical thinking, creative problem solving, interview techniques, communication, and collaboration skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.