Dr. MAS/iMudah @50 Scholarship Awards is a merit and need-based multiple scholarship, open to all undergraduates studying Medicine, Engineering, Economics, and Computer Science in Public Universities in Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The deadline for this cohort is February 28, 2023. Our hope is to award the scholarships to as many as possible who successfully met the criteria for the awards. Please help share this flier and link far and wide to reach qualified candidates across Nigerian universities.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
The intention is to make this a continuous yearly event and support the scholars throughout their University education as long as their academic level and focus on their education remain high.
Ongoing mentorship is also provided for the scholars to guide them for further education and career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and a student of a federal or state-owned University in Nigeria
- Be studying Medicine, Engineering, Economics, or Computer Science.
- Currently, in the second or third year of full-time study
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system except those in Medicine who are expected to be in the top 20% of their class as stated in a reference from the University’s College of Medicine’s admin.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship Value is 100,000 NAIRA Per scholar
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Submit 3 short essays on:
- ‘Why am qualified for this scholarship and what I will be doing with the award. Max 300 words
- Please enroll on the course: Exercising Leadership: Foundational Principles; an EDx online Course: https://www.edx.org/course/exercising-leader- ship-foundational-principles from Havard University on Leadership. Complete this within 2-3 weeks and pro- vide a 350-word summary of Leadership and how this course has benefitted you.
- How do you imagine/expect the future of your pro- fession to be in ten years, and what role do you see yourself playing in creating and promoting that future? Max 250 words
Method of Application
Your application package should include:
• Completed forms with the scholarship essays at: bit.ly/DrMASUndergraduateScholarships
• Current Transcript from Year 1 to your present level and 2 References:
- One of which should be from a Former Employer / Current Professor, and the other a Personal / Character reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and inquiries, please contact the Scholarship Selection Committee Secretary: email@example.com