Applications for Microsoft Software Engineering Internship program are open for Nigerian students to work with experience personnel’s.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. Interns are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
Interns will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions, and achieve your goals.
Please note that these roles will be starting in summer 2023.
Interns are expected to:
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
To be considered for the Internship, you must:
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- Have Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python)
- Have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Duration and Reward
- The program will run for a period of 3 months
- Interns will receive Industry leading healthcare
- Interns will have also Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- And Giving programs
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
Method of Application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Interested candidates should apply using the link below.