Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program is a rigorous 12-week e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture.
Using visual presentations, we’ll help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets.
Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Savvy is a rolling virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young professionals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Currently, the Savvy mentorship team includes 154 changemakers from 39 countries, with a combined experience of over 700 years, and they are looking for more amazing persons to join the team.
They volunteer as mentors at Savvy because thy believe that entrepreneurs are the catalyst for growth and the creators of wealth, so they are building a program that is shaping passionate young professionals into the finest impact-driven entrepreneurs
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-South Africa: 2024 University of Cape Town Mastercard Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
- The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy programme helps you give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
- Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes over 1,000 changemakers from around the world that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
- Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
- A certificate of appreciation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
We are 1,158 changemakers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and professionals from all around the world, so we are the most diverse team you could possibly imagine. Meet the Savvy team that is reducing global unemployment through entrepreneurship.