Leventis Foundation Scholarships enable talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare
Leventis Foundation Scholarships Summary
Leventis Foundation Scholarships Details:
The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) is a charitable company of the A.G Leventis Group dedicated to the training of farmers in modern and sustainable agricultural practices and rational use of natural resources.
By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Leventis Foundation Scholarships:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Benefits of Leventis Foundation Scholarships
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
How to Apply for 2024 Leventis Foundation Scholarships:
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to proceed to the application page.