The 2022 ASRIC-UEMF Postgraduate Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified African students willing to study in Morocco.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The ASRIC-UEMF Postgraduate Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of successful candidates and will offer a stipend of $12,000 on an annual basis.
The Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes (UEMF), Morocco was created with the aim to promote the values of leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation, and solidarity, in furtherance, UEMF is a growing center of excellence in higher education and research with more than one-and-half thousand students, 24% of which are scholarship recipients.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Toronto Lester Pearson Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and annual stipend.
- 2022 Norwegian University of Science and Technology Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €48,858 annual stipends
- The 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $9,516 annual stipend.
The ASRIC and UEMF are offering 10 scholarship slots for the academic year 2022-2023 to African PhD students to carry out their doctoral research work at the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes (UEMF), Morocco. The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
The 1st and 2nd Calls for PhD scholarships for African students were successfully announced for the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, where eligible candidates passed through a rigorous screening process and were awarded the scholarship. In furtherance to the success of the 1st and 2nd Calls, the ASRIC and UEMF are hereby launching the 3rd Call for the year 2022.
The University was created with the aim to promote the values of leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation and solidarity, in furtherance, UEMF is a growing centre of excellence in higher education and research with more than one and half thousand students, 24% of which are scholarship recipients.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of one of the African Union Member States;
- Be less than 35 years of age at the end date of this call;
- Have a Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma, or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate + 5); and
- Demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship includes; tuition fees of about $9,000, an annual return ticket from your home country with a maximum contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and stipend allowance of $1,000 monthly for 11 months every year.
The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- An updated CV;
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate;
- A certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- A copy of certified transcript(s) of all university-level coursework completed corresponding to the diploma or masters;
- A copy of the Master (or equivalent) thesis or dissertation;
- A certified copy of an applicant’s international passport.
- 2 personal passport size photographs
Method of Application
All application and supporting documents should be submitted in the above-mentioned order (compiled into one PDF document) to the ASRIC Secretariat electronically before the Call deadline.
African Union Scientific, Technical and Research Commission
Plot 114 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Click on the button below to read more about the scholarship and begin the process of your application.